Friday, January 13, 2012

Marilyn's Diary


I often think back to those living in Southern California with my family. Aunt Lily. Grandpa. Filthy Little Eddie. And of course my Uncle Herman.

I can never bring those days back. They are gone forever. Things are so much different then. In 1965 there was a very liberal President who got us in wars without Congressional approval. The economy was bad and many people were out of work. Everyone was worried about what the Communist Chinese were doing. TV was a vast wasteland and there was nothing to watch.

All I do these days is sit and think about those wonderful stolen moments I had with Uncle Herman. I sit for hour upon hour day dreaming about those days and sketching out drawings of those wonderful times we had together. When I was young and my Uncle Herman was right were he belonged.

On my sweet spot.

2 comments:

chickelit said...

I've never seen Herman with his shirt off. He seems like the kind of guy would go for phalloplasty.

ndspinelli said...

This is disgusting..who is the artist?