Monday, January 9, 2012

The show that never ends!


We had to go to the MODA and Accesories show on Sunday. When the Giants were playing. I got to see the first half and I was confident they had it in the bag. I listened to the second half on my little transistor radio. I love to listen to sports on the radio. Especially when I can listen to my announcers instead of douchebags like Troy Aikman. He is always knocking the Giants. Which is fine because he is a Cowboy. So you can't expect him to be honest.

So we were only hitting the show for one day because we had appointments about the project the next couple of days. We had to hit and run. We would run to a booth...put in an order ....and then run to the next one.

Now the wife likes to buy a lot of hair clips. What they do is give you a tray and you fish around in all of these baskets of hair clips. But it is very competitive. If you leave your tray laying around some other bitch will raid it and steal the good ones you have especially if there are no more of them left. So I have to guard them before we write them up.

Of course I also could use one to hide the ear buds of the radio.

14 comments:

chickelit said...

WTF happened to your eyebrows?

AllenS said...

"WTF happened to your eyebrows?"

I would imagine that the hair clip was too tight.

chickelit said...

Well get somebody to pencil them back in!

What else got shaved?

AllenS said...

Might have been a bad football bet that resulted in the shaving of the eyebrows.

ndspinelli said...

Nut up or shut up, dude.

Just sayn'

MamaM said...

Dashing. A good look. Start waxing and twirling up the ends of the mustache though, and a pocket check will be in order.

windbag said...

One of the tellers at my bank was wearing a giant flower in her hair like yours. Yours looks better because it comes with a smartass attitude. Hers came with an I'm stupid attitude.

The Dude said...

Having one's eyebrows "threaded" results in a very similar look to the much less metrosexual practice of shaving one's eyebrows, apparently.

Trooper York said...

Hey they were trimmed out what can I say.

Anonymous said...

Cute, pretty in pink!

chickelit said...

Allie Oop said...
Cute, pretty in pink!

And glad to be guy!

Chip S. said...

I never knew that Carmen Miranda had a love child with Leonid Brezhnev.

Dust Bunny Queen said...

Hey they were trimmed out what can I say

No would have been a good start.

blake said...

>> No would have been a good start

And then "NFW!"

Troop's gone Hollyweird on us!