Sunday, September 25, 2011

I hate it when they have on repeats!



There is not a Real Housewives of New Jersey this week and I am pretty upset. I look forward to getting my of fix of the idiocy that is this show. Especially my man Richie.

Now if you read some of the message boards or blogs about the show you will see that everyone hates Richie Wakile who is married to Kathy one of the new Housewives who is Teresa Giudices cousin. They hate on him because he is a wise guy. Never takes anything seriously. Always making jokes. Usually dirty smutty one.

In other words he reminds me of me.

You gotta love the guy.

8 comments:

WALT said...

ITS AMAZING HOW MANY PEOPLE THINK THAT THESE SHOWS ARE NOT SEMI SCRPITED...i CAN'T WAIT FOR THIS REALITY SHOW CRAP TO GO OFF THE AIR... BUT WITH THE NETWROKS AND CABLE CHANNELS PAYING SUCH SMALL SALERIES AND THE PEOPLE ON THE SHOW WHO GET A SWELLED HEAD IT LOOKS LIKE IT WILL BE AROUND FOR A WHILE... JUST SAYIN

The Dude said...

Walt - your shift lock key works even worse than your spell check.

Titus said...

I just watched the entire Jersey Shore season 4 in Italy.

The guys are exactly like North Shore Boston guys.

So hot.

I kind of love Snooki too.

Trooper York said...

Walt these shows are not really scripted. They do tell the cast what they generally want them to talk about and they may film it several times to get the best stuff. But most of it is the crazies being crazy.

Sort of like a blog.

Trooper York said...

Reality shows are the best thing on TV right now. Have you seen some of the dramas and comedies they are trying to sell these days.

Give me Snookie and Teresa Giudice anyday.

Titus said...

I do like Parks and Recreation though.

WALT said...

tr.v. script·ed, script·ing, scripts
1. To prepare (a text) for filming or broadcasting.
2. To orchestrate (behavior or an event, for example) as if writing a script:

Titus said...

Snooki is kind of a whore and I like that.

She is always falling down drunk.

They go out and show their vagines at the clubs.

She did another girl on one of the episodes I watched last night.

That's hot.