Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Hey Hossaroni?


"Hey it's so nice to meet you Hoss."
"Thanks partner lets take a picture."
"Great. My name is Michael Martin Plunkett. I am you're biggest fan."
"Thanks kid. Keep watching the show. Next week I fall off a horse into the watering thingy and Little Joe falls in love with dance hall girl. It's all new stuff I swear.'
"Cool. I want to write it all down so I can post it on the internet some day."
"What's the internet partner?'
"Oh it's nothing. Just a little dream I had. That someday people all over the world could interact on a system that reaches into their homes and offices. So that people who would never meet could conduct a conversation."
"That sounds creepy there partner. Let me guess. You are afraid of girls right? You shouldn't be. Go up and talk with one. I bet when you get tied of them they will get run over by a horse or fall down a well or something."
"Really Hoss? Well maybe I will give it a try."

4 comments:

blake said...

Well, if he gets hitched, there goes the status quo!

Trooper York said...

I think it is safe to say that it will stay status mo.

Not that there is anything wrong with that.

J said...

Barf-a-Roni another variation. --while I'm not a fan of Mr Blocker's thespian skills he seems too well-meaning (not sure he was, but he seemed that way) to be as sinister, conniving, and snitch-like as..Barf-a-Roni. Byro Barf-a-Roni! He looks like Hoss,tho' on 'Roids and crack.

X said...

Never got to meet Hoss. Did get to meet Festus at the Heart of Texas Fair one year. They had better clothes on Bonanza.