Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Marilyn's Diary

Uncle Herman I were very close. We didn't have any secrets. I knew about his athletes foot and when he had to get the bolts in his neck tightened. And he always knew when I had my period. He actually loved that. He called it crime scene se.....errr he was just interested in everything about me.

That is why it was such a shock when he started dating Carol. He was always on the phone with her whispering and talking where no one could hear. He even got one of the first car phones for the Munstermoblie. At night he used to go out to the garage and turn on the radio and listen to the Dodgers and talk on the phone. We thought it was business. And it was. Monkey business.

You can't trust someone who spends too much time in a garage.

2 comments:

ndspinelli said...

Drysdale made a cameo on this campy show.

blake said...

So...Herman's a last name?