Wednesday, October 23, 2013

It's All There In Black and White


"Hello Trey I see it is time for our session. You don't mind if I show you my pussies. Actually I have two pussies. You can touch them if you want. They are so soft and moist. They love to be touched. And petted. Would you like to pet my pussy? Oh wait my mistake. I have three. Which one would you like to pet?"
"Trey? Trey? Why did you turn blue? Loosen you collar. I better call the nurse. I think my pussies are too much for you."

8 comments:

ndspinelli said...

Julie was wack off material in my youth.

blake said...

What ever happened to Trey?

chickelit said...

blake said...
What ever happened to Trey?

I think Troop is projecting Trey onto one of us.

Trooper York said...

Trey just up and left. He is a very religious guy and I guess some of our nonsense was too much for him. He used to post at TOP but I don't know if he still goes there since I don't read over there anymore.

ricpic said...

Can you imagine how hard it must be being Trey, a psychiatrist who doesn't suffer fools gladly? Maybe he's out there lurking and he'll tell us. I miss TMink.

Trooper York said...

He never registered so I don't think he can comment. Of course he is welcome.

The Dude said...

He was more sanctimonious than Bethany Hunt, and that's saying something.

Cody Jarrett said...

He was more sanctimonious than Bethany Hunt, and that's saying something.

ouch.


I don't believe in hitting women. Or really anyone. I haven't hit anyone in anger since I made a kid cry in high school.

But that one--she practically begs for it 90% of the time. I bet she owns a strap on. And I bet she wears it around the house during the day too.


Then again--she's about the only one of the Althouse Toadies that's ever been nice to me (well, Meade used to be nice to me but that went downhill once She started freaking out).