Thursday, October 24, 2013

Marilyn's Diary


I love my Uncle Herman.

I remember the first time he snuck upstairs to finger my virgin love bud. He always had a heavy thread when he walked so the whole stairway rocked and wobbled when he slammed his size 36 boot down on the steps. He tried to be quiet but it just didn't happen. We didn't get caught because everyone else was lost in their own pursuits.

Grandpa was never home because he spent most nights at the bus station or the restroom in Griffith Park. He met a lot of interesting people there. Sal Mineo. Rock Hudson. J Edgar Hoover. They had a crazy social circle.


My filthy cousin Eddie was out peeping in windows trying to see women peeing or even worse if he could catch them doing filthy dirty things. Not sexual things. Just dirty dirty things. So he was never home.

Of course I was the most worried about Aunt Lilly. That she would catch us. I didn't want to hurt her. But she had recently discovered opium so most nights she just nodded out while sucking on the pipe. In fact when she stopped sucking on Uncle Herman that lead him to come upstairs to my room in the attic.

When Uncle Herman came to me it was like we were the only two people in the world. He was a tireless lover. Of course even when he got tired he would snap off his detachable penis and I would use it to gratify myself while he watched. We played many games and had many wonderful nights. I never found another man like Uncle Herman. Or anyone that enjoyed having their penis detached for my pleasure.

I miss my Uncle Herman.

3 comments:

Cody Jarrett said...

It's not exactly the same thing, but Althouse has a detachable penis for Meade's pleasure.


ndspinelli said...

No, it's the same thing.

blake said...

I have to admit, I never liked "The Munsters" but it's a lot more interesting with the subtext.

Once you get past the horror.

The horror.