Saturday, October 26, 2013

"What do you mean am I a fancy boy?"

"What do you mean am I a fancy boy?"
"Pilgrim anybody that wears an all leather outfit has to be a fancy boy."
"That doesn't mean anything. Lot's of people wear all leather jumpsuits. Liberace. Sal Mineo. Jeff Chandler. Well maybe you have a point."
"Life is hard enough Pilgrim. It is even harder when you go around like a fancy boy. Go put on some jeans and lets rob that Wagon you homo.
"Stop calling me that. At least my son will grow up to die of eating pussy."

3 comments:

ndspinelli said...

I LMAO every time I watch the Birdcage and Nathan Lane does the Duke walk trying to butch up.

ricpic said...

Douglas actually squeaked in that outfit in The War Wagon, I kid you not.

Cody Jarrett said...

I always wondered what would happen if he got caught in a bad rain storm in that outfit. Would it start to shrink up on him as it dried?

That could hurt.