Sunday, October 20, 2013

The Men of Trooper York Calendar Project

Michael Haz sent me this photo of his latest motorcycle jaunt through the wilds of Wisconsin. He also sent me some diet tips that helped with his health scare a few years ago.

It is clear that it helped him lose weight but I don't know that a diet consisting of meth and government cheese from Wisconsin is going to work for me. I am going to check with my cardiologist this Friday.

Michael Haz is our Mr. November since we need to give Thanksgiving for his miraculous recovery and good health. He is an inspiration to me.

Someday I too may grow up to look like a desiccated Hank Wordon.

15 comments:

The Dude said...

Dude is ripped!

Michael Haz said...

Buff. Cross Fit.

ndspinelli said...

It's the Dachau look.

chickelit said...

Troop, are you sure that isn't Meade?

windbag said...

Did someone say government cheese?

rcocean said...

6 pack abs - way to go MH.

MamaM said...

Buff!

blake said...

Beachbody dot com. Dot org.

chickelit said...

Washboard pecs!

Evi L. Bloggerlady said...

Now that is a BMI to be proud of! The picture of health!

Michael Haz said...

And this was AFTER the Botox treatments.

Icepick said...

Combining MH and Spinelli's comments:

Founding member of the Dachau Cross Fit Club!

MamaM said...

Well, I see now that I got too excited with the "buff!" after Mr Haz already had that one covered, along with the instrument display which thankfully shields from sight his November Surprise.

The Dude said...

Shouldn't Golum be invisible when he is wearing the ring?

Evi L. Bloggerlady said...

Sixty: Nice one!