Saturday, October 5, 2013

Seriously doesn't anybody know what they are doing.

The nurses were a bit of a crapshoot. Some of them were really personable but lousy nurses. They could laugh and be funny but they couldn't find a vein. They would stick me more times than some guy who was dating Bernardo's sister. Others had the personality of a wet fart but were all business and made sure I got my meds and my tests and reported stuff to the doctor that had to be reported. So you can't judge a nurse by their cover.

We all know a nasty and sadistic drunken nurse who it is best to avoid. Just be happy she isn't sticking you. Just sayn'

14 comments:

MamaM said...

Whadda Mess!

Evi L. Bloggerlady said...

I would not be surprised with Merde hiring the one you speak of to take care of ol dirty EBL when she eventually drifts off into incontinence.

Chip S. said...

If only b/c
this guy
isn't available.

bagoh20 said...

When I was in for my transplant, they put an IV in my neck, which was annoying as hell. The day they took it out was a big deal with two nurses and two doctors there just in case. They seemed very concerned about, like they were defusing a bomb and not sure which wire to cut. I'm not sure if I made it or not, but dead or alive, heaven or hell, this place is OK.

Trooper York said...

You and me both bags.

This is better than the alternative.

Trooper York said...

I don't want to be a PA Announcer.

MamaM said...

I don't want to be a PA Announcer.

LoL! At least my imagination didn't take me to that possibility. Oh my, that sure would have been something!

Chip S. said...

Trooper's definitely back.

Well, except for the missing 10 kilos.

ndspinelli said...

ChipS, Did you ever see the interview of that guy? CREEPY MOFO!

ndspinelli said...

Psycho nurse could not have stuck you, she was just an LPN. I'm telling you folks, there are many holes in her tales told over the years.

The Dude said...

Even though this site is permeable, I would like to state for the record that I believe Ingeburg Mengele was in fact inside of a mental institution. That portion of her tall tales actually rings true.

Michael Haz said...

Nick, one of my grandfathers used to say "the wine goes in, the lies come out". It's appropriate in the instance to which you refer.

ndspinelli said...

Sixty and Haz, YEP!

The Dude said...

Mendota.