Monday, October 26, 2009

After four hours consult your doctor


Herman Munster: DARN, DARN, DARN, DARN!
Lily Munster: What's the matter Herman?
Herman Munster: Well you know that potion that Grandpa cooked up for my upset stomach?
Lily Munster: Yes the one with eye of newt and toe of bat and that piece of hickory?
Herman Munster: Well it seems to have worked. But it has a strange side effect.
Lily Munster: Whats that?
Herman Munster: All of the Bolts on my body are sticking straight out. And they have for the past four hours.
Lily Munster: Oh Herman, you can be such a monster some times!
Herman Munster: Happy Halloweenie!!!!

6 comments:

chickelit said...

Foolish man give wife harpsichord or grand piano; wise man give wife upright pipe organ.

-Author Unknown

Anonymous said...

Yes, but who's going to pump it?

chickelit said...

Theo, I was just tweeking you!

Asante Samuel said...

Give me your tired, your poor--- ass wide receivers. Ask Santana Moss how my ass taste.

Axe Manningham and Smith next week.


Imagine ---both NY teams losing in South Philly next Sunday--- it isn't hard to do.

Trooper York said...

Man I hope they don't make you pee in a cup after what you have been smoking Asante.

Penny said...

"The Giants will be selling weiners in the stands."

OK, that quote, from Michael, came from another post, and I just dropped it off here in support of wieners, hallowed or otherwise.

Also from another post, thanks for not harshing my "Giant" buzz.