Monday, October 26, 2009

Frenchy Fuqua's Shoe Blog


Yo you gots to the get these motherfucking snakes offa this motherfucking plane!!!!!!!!!!!


Man my Giants sucked last night. Eli threw the ball away more times than that Clark Gable guy gelding horsies in the Misfits. He should be on the freaking Angels the way he coughed up the football. I mean I have to admit I just checked into the game now and then cause I was watching the Yankees. I am big time Yankees fan you know ever since those days when I used to hang out at the track with Mickey Rivers. Man we used to go out with Billy Martin and Art Fowler and get shit-faced and get in fights all the time. So I was happy to watch my Yankees kick ass. But every time I turned on the Giants it seemed like they just fumbled or threw an interception or the punter had a 3 yard punt or something. Now I found out why they sucked. The starting right guard Reggie Mckenzie was out and they had a rookie in there protecting Eli's blind side so he was a little discombulated and off his game. Still and all they are 5 and 2 which is fine for this time of the season. They beat Dallas and Washington and should bitch slap those punk Eagles next week while the Yanks open up a can of whoop ass on those Phillies. The only can the Eagles and the Phillies can open up is a can of cheese wiz.


The only other game I sort of watched was the Jets and the Raiders cause I am a big Kenny Stabler fan but he didn't get in the game. Even Dave Casper was like a ghost man. The funniest thing was that Mexican quarteback Sanchez eating a hot dog during the game. That boy ain't right! I mean as a beaner he should have been having a taco. I remember Joe Willie always liked to munch on a fish taco during the game. That's why he won the Super Bowl for crying out loud!


Let's see what happens next week. Meantime....LETS GO YANKEES!!!!!!!!!!!!

11 comments:

DaLawGiver said...

As I said a couple of weeks ago, the giants will be lucky to finish third in the division. They started crumbling even earlier than I thought they would. And how about them cowboys, they finally found a reliever.

Philly in 5, you heard it here first. Not that I like the haters from Philly more than your beloved pinheads, it's just Philly's time, that's all.

Trooper York said...

Man you got to stop drinking so early in the week dude.

Yankees in six!

Trooper York said...

The Giants are just getting it out of their systems. They know they can take the weak ass Cowboys as they already have done. They are just getting the kinks out!

I'm Full of Soup said...

Yankees belong in a over 50 softball league. Phils in five games is about right.

Trooper York said...

Man you must of had a bad can of cheese wiz. The Yankees are back. The Phillies are gonna choke and throw the game away just liket the weak ass Angels.

Beth said...

The Saints are 6-0.

Not bad, huh?

DaLawGiver said...

Yeah,

The Saints are good. They're my #1B team. Drew Brees is probably the best QB in the league right now.

And Beth, we did try Emerils in the Big Easy, tasty food and the Mint Juleps were superb!

Trooper York said...

The Saints are only winning now because they made a deal with the Devil. The presence of Jeremy Schocky who is one of Lucifer’s handmaidens will guarantee that they will fail as virtue triumphs and the NEW YORK GIANTS return to their rightful place as Super Bowl Champions.

Did I tell you lately that the Giants are going to win the Super Bowl?

Michael Haz said...

The Saints sure do look good. I thought they were a fluke early in the season, but they've put away some very good teams.

Looks like the NFC playoff battle will be between the Vikes and the Saints.

The Giants will be selling weiners in the stands.

Beth said...

It kills me to have to cheer when Shockey grabs a pass and holds onto it in full coverage, but so far, he's earning his money. A big difference in the chemistry is that Drew Brees is a more mature team leader than Eli Manning; maybe Shockey just can't do the drama-rama thing with this team.

Watching them come back against Miami this weekend solidified my confidence that this is a really good team. They kept up the run on offense and shut down the run on defense - they showed patience and poise.

I love them. Next time they play on the road, I'm going to join the nutcase Who Dats who meet them at the airport in the middle of the night.

Beth said...

Lawgiver!

I'm glad you had a great time. A friend of mine worked at Emeril's here, and in Las Vegas and has nothing but good things to say about him.