Monday, October 26, 2009

Dear Mrs. Steve Philips


I see that your big mouth got Steve fired. WHY DID YOU HAVE TO TELL EVERYONE!!!!!


I mean I have a big mouth but Steve told me I could put it to better use. You knew your marriage was over. I mean after all when Steve was with the Mets he had sex with every woman who worked for the team. And Gary Cohen but that is just because he is way effeminate. And Steve taught those sex harassment classes to all those minor leagurers. I mean those young Dominican boys didn't know you could demand sex from everyone just because you were a ballplayer! I mean they were innocent young boys not Stephon Marbury! Steve had to school them in the ins and out and in and out and in and out. He is a teacher!


I still don't even understand why those lousy Wilpons fired him. He gave them such great advice. Look he traded that douche bag Kazmir who can't even throw the ball over the plate the loser! And he got them all that money by introducing them to Bernie Madoff. Steve told them that they had to invest if they didn't want to get fucked. And everybody wants to get fucked right?


So now your big mouth ruined everything. I know that Steve deeded the house over to you and agreed to a divorce. That was our plan. I mean we didn't talk about it but I did think about it while Steve was giving me an STD in the SUV in the parking lot. And now you end up with everything and Steve lost his job and is in rehab all because you are just a big mouth bitch!


I don't know how you are blocking all my calls and how you still have control of Steve's e-mails so he is not getting any of my messages. But I know Steve really really loves me and he will be calling me when he gets out of rehab. SO YOU BETTER TELL HIM I WILL BE WAITING!!!


You should tell Steve that I will be waiting. I have a gig working the world series at Yankee Stadium. If he is looking for me he should check out the Pretzel stand on the mezzanine level at gate 16. I will be waiting.


Toodles,

Your Pal,

Brooke

No comments: