Wednesday, October 21, 2009

It's all there in black and white.

"Why hello Trey. And look whose here. Theo as well. It must be my T day. Maybe we should have a T party."
"I don't think so Selina. I do think it is time for our session."
"Yes and I thought we were going to practice the flute Selina. Look I put on my official professor's velvet robe that I always wear when I am about to instruct a sweet young thing."
"Boys, boys I am afraid I don't have time for that. My friend Michael H and I are going out. He brought his motorcycle and we are going to ride and ride and take some photo's wherever we go."
"But Selina, a motorcycle is so dangerous. Especially with all the medication you are taking. It must affect your balance."
"Maybe you are right Trey. Perhaps I can stay here and use a alternative means of transportation. I know how about a train....Trey...Trey...and you Theo....why are you both laying on the floor.....you aren't going to get anywhere that way....oh my...I think you might miss the train."

2 comments:

TMink said...

On a bad day, my hair does look a little like Peter's. Shame to admit, but it curls like that when it gets too long.

Well, at least it is still there to curl in that girlie way.

Trey

Penny said...

Trains will always seem "romantic" to me. Only because I am a country girl who rarely rode "the line".

Most city girls rode that train every day to work or for play.

I suspect the garlic gets to them after a while.