Wednesday, October 28, 2009

I had to switch to the harp.


"I had to switch the harp. I used to play the flute but I had an affair with my teacher. He was a young graduate student who was assisting the professor. He was so handsome."
"He taught me how to play the flute. And the clarinet. And the recorder. Basiclly anything you could put your mouth on and blow!"
"But my uncle Herman found out about us and went to see if his intentions were honorable."
"They weren't.....he was just a player.....So we had to break up"
"I hear he works in a factory now.... and bothers people on the internets.....poor guy."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, Trooper, I'll have you know I don't just work in a factory.  No, not me. I'm a MANAGER.  That means I'm on salary.  No time clock.  I'm so important, I get to work 60 hours a week.  At least.

And speaking of harps, here's something you don't see outside a train station in NYC, but somebody did in Strasbourg, France (formerly Germany, formerly...).  Lady's singing in some unknown language.  I know, I know, you hear that in New York all the time, but usually not this way.