Monday, October 19, 2009

Frenchy Fuqua's Shoe Blog


Damn blood this shit sucks.


My Giants got hammered by the damn New Orleans Saints. You believe that shit. Who knew that Tom Fears finally learned how to coach. The Giants defense was just a big sucking sound sort like the one all that water made after they pumped it out of NOLA like it was cum in Rod Stewarts stomach or sumthing. They scored at will which usually happens when then there college ho's get hammered at Mardi Gra. Oh well you can't win every game. Maybe it will be good if they meet in the playoff's cause it is real hard to win two games against a quality opponent.


Now that poor Mexican Boy got intercepted about thirty times by the Bills when they played the Jets. Man they should have had Bennie be the quarterback then the Jets would have had a better chance. I mean the Bills are one of the worst teams in the leauge for crying out loud. The only ones who suck more are the Lions and the Raiders.


Oh yeah the Raiders beat the Eagles. Hee. I bet a bunch of puppies are gonna get strangled this week.


At least my Steelers beat on the Browns. I wonder what Jim Brown in gonna do to those suckers. Thank God the Steel Curtain is still active baby. That's all I got to say.


I'm looking forward to the Broncos tonight on Monday Night football. I ain't seen John Elway play in a while so it should be fun.

No comments: