Saturday, October 17, 2009

Driving Eddie Curry.


Eddie Curry: Davie?
Dave the limo driver: Yes'm.
Eddie Curry: You're my best friend.
Dave the limo driver: No, go on Eddie.
Eddie Curry: No, really, you are... [Takes Davie's hand]
Eddie Curry: You are.
Dave the limo driver: Yes'm. So where am I driving you?
Eddie Curry: Down to Jersey. To the court house. I have to testify in a parole hearing.
Dave the limo driver: What you’re baby moma is getting out of lock up.
Eddie Curry: No, not that bitch. She be doing a six year bit. No my buddy is gonna go back on trial and he needs some character witnesses.
Dave the limo driver: So who is it? Rush Limbaugh. Hee, hee.
Eddie Curry: No dummy. It’s Jayson Williams.
Dave the limo driver: Yo that bitch? Damn he’s the guy that shot his limo driver. How can you go testify for him Eddie?
Eddie Curry: You say that like there’s something wrong with it. Limo drivers can be a pain in the balls.
Dave the limo driver: Damn Eddie, I don’t think I am a pain in the balls.
Eddie Curry: Maybe not but you certainly don’t pay enough attention to my balls. Pull over and we can play Interviewing for the Letterman show by the side of the road.
Dave the limo driver: What does that mean Eddie?
Eddie Curry: That means you play ball or you don’t get the job. Or play with my balls more precisely. Let’s see if you as good a ball handler as Jamal. Damn I gonna miss that dude. Pull over bitch.
(Driving Eddie Curry, 2009)

1 comment:

Penny said...

All your buds appreciate you drive this turkey....slow and lowwwww. ;)

You da man!