Friday, October 16, 2009

Hey sure I will sign your breast.


"Sure I will sign your breast."

"Just whip it out."

"Seriously, it's no problem. Look I have been practicing. I have been writing my name on my arm all day so I remember how to spell it."

"Are you coming to the game against the Giants this Sunday."

"I will be there but I can't play."

"I sprained an ovary and will be out this week."

"What...oh I have both male and female genitalia. I am ambidextrous. So to speak."

"Yes I guess that would make me a bit of a pussy."

"You sure you don't want me to sign."

"OK you'all have a good day now you hear."

4 comments:

Jason (the commenter) said...

That's a terrible sleeve. I think I see Jesus on his arm. Is that to keep him from masturbating?

Trooper York said...

No, he is pretty much a jerk-off, all the time. So to speak.

Penny said...

I have no clue who he is, but I do notice that he has "hat hair".

Bummer.

The bros need to exert their influence on this dude.

Trooper York said...

That's Jeremy Shcokey who is Beth's favorite player.

Of course she loves him because of his haircut.