Sunday, October 18, 2009

Hey it's Playoff Time!


WWWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!
THE YANKEES WIN!!!!
TTTTHHHHHEEEEE YYYYAAAANNNKKKEEEESSSSWWWWWWWIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!

Hey how ya doing. It’s not John Sterling. It’s me A-Rod’s urine sample. Sorry I am late commenting on the game today. But I had to report to Major League Baseball this morning so they could check me out. AND I WAS CLEAN BABY!

No drugs, no steroids, no performance enhancing drugs. Ok there were a couple of Kate Hudson’s pubes in there and that was kinda embarrassing. But we passed baby, just like the gas that Jorge Posada passes when he eats pork. What a game!!!!!!

First off what’s up with that fucking AJ Burnett asshole? He puts Hip Hip Jorge on the bench so he can pitch to Mo-lina that douche. He is supposed to be such a great catcher, WTF he had a guy steal on his ass. It was a pitching duel and freaking Girardi brought every freaking pitcher on the roster into the freaking game. I mean I expected to see Herb Pennock or Waite Hoyt or fucking Whitey Ford or something. Of course there aren’t many whiteys left in the game only a whole lot of Pedro’s and Francisco’s and shit. Anyway the Angels squeezed out a run to to get the lead in the top of the eleventh and it was looking grim for the home team. The Angels put in their closers Tito Puente or whatever and my man A-Rod took him deep to tie the game up. Finally he did it under pressure with the money on the table. Then we went into the twelfth and the Angels throw away the game. WOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Stay tuned for those loser Phillies tonight. They should win cause I think Torre has that Jap guy from Heroes as his starting pitcher.

WWWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!
THE YANKEES WIN!!!!
TTTTHHHHHEEEEE YYYYAAAANNNKKKEEEESSSSWWWWWWWIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!

4 comments:

I'm Full of Soup said...

This may be the internets pal, but even here you can't say stuff like "that Jap guy from Hirohito". Heh.

I'm Full of Soup said...

Christ I guess LA has no pitching cause they are starting Randy Wolf tomorrow. Good guy but the Phils cut him loose 3-4 years ago. Wolf has nothing left and he was like Tommie Underwood to begin with.

Google Randy's Wolfpack when you have time. It was fun when he pitched in Philly- he had his own fan club of wolfmen. I think they were from New Jersey.

Peter V. Bella said...

Hey did I tell you the Yankees are going to win the World Series.

blake said...

I put all my money on the Washington Generals last basketball season.

I figured they were due for a win.