Tuesday, October 20, 2009

It's all there in black and white.

"Well you are finally back Selina. You do know it is time for our session."
"Oh I am sorry Trey. I was out. All night. I had another type of session."
"Really Selina. With that long haired musician Theo I suppose?'
"You suppose incorrectly Trey. I was out with one of his friends. A Mister York. Kirby York. We went dancing.....oh it was so much fun."
"Really Selina....I think all this socializing is most unseemly. For a woman in your condition."
'What condition might that be Trey....I am in fine fettle....here look at this photo of us dancing last night.....examine my condition....I was during my favorite dance.....the Twist....actually the Twist of the engorged nipples....Trey....Trey....you have to stop falling off your chair!"
"Hamana....hamana....hamanan.....uurrrppppphhhhh!!!!!"

3 comments:

Michael Haz said...

Where'd you find that early Richard Simmons / Denise Austin workout vid?

Penny said...

*Clears her throat, winks, and takes her turn on the dance floor*

Hey there, Michael! It's me, Ginger!

TMink said...

Isn't that Mickey Dolenz? Lucky stiff.

Trey