Friday, October 30, 2009

Hey I get comments!!!!!!!!


garage mahal said...
Does anyone ever wonder what it would be like having Kim Kardashian lounge around your house in just an over sized Packers jersey, and underwear? I do.


You gotta love garage mahal. Silly liberal that he is he got it all wrong. I mean if Kim is gonna lounge around in a football jersey it is going to be in a New Orleans Saints jersey for crying out loud.


But as a consolation price you can get a gander at Kim Kardashian's bush!

9 comments:

Trooper York said...

Hey buddy. I knew you wanted to see Kim's Bush.

Trooper York said...

You not only get tagged here, you get your own posts man. Enjoy!

Trooper York said...

But I really need you input. We have a bunch of crazy wingnuts here. We really need your perspective.

Trooper York said...

Oh and sorry about those Packers man.

Michael Haz said...

Not a Packers jersey, sorry man. Try thi.

Michael Haz said...

s.

garage mahal said...

Thanks Troop
I went out for a nice dinner and all I could think about was think about was this pic. The bee stung lips, the wistful hazel eyes, the big old caboose that garage loves so, the "I wish things were different I love your 20 yr old BMW when can I ditch Reggie Bush? come fuck me now garage mahal" look......

HOMEWRECKER!

Jason (the commenter) said...

Who would put a football jersey on a urinal?

Ritmo Re-Animated said...

GO. TO. ITALY.

Oh, wait. We're talking about Kim Kardashian.

Apologies.

(Clears throat).

Go. To. Armenia.

For some reason the old country is too focused on breeding around and nurturing the hotness genes for homewrecking to be the big business it is here.

Breeding and raising the kids takes precedence over implants, gold-digging, and raising one's self-esteem by schtupping the pool boy.

BTW, did you give Michael the hat tip for that, Troop? If ever there was a reason for one...