Saturday, October 17, 2009

It's all there in black and white.


"Oh hello Trey. Why are you here? We usually don't have a session on Saturdays."
"Well I was in the area Selina. You see Emerson, Lake and Palmer are having a show at the Westchester Preimer Theatre so I thought I would drop by."
"How nice. I was about to go work out."
"Really. You see to have changed some things."
"Not really Trey. Just my hair color. I went back to my natural black. You can tell because if you look carefully at my outfit you can see some tiny curly black hairs sticking out of the bottom of my leotard...Trey...Trey....why are you so redfaced....are you having a stroke..... am I giving you a stroke.....would you like me to give you a few strokes....Trey....Trey...Helllo."
"Hamana hamana hamana uuupppprrrgggghhhh!!!!"
"That's my boy. Here let me turn around and touch my toes to start my routine.....Oh my goodness....you seem to have fallen off your chair again."

2 comments:

TMink said...

I didn't all off the chair. I was pushed by something.

Trey

blake said...

Slanderous libel! Libelous slander.

Ms. Newmar would never be so careless with her ... uh ... nether hairs.