Monday, October 19, 2009

It's all there in black and white.


"What? Who is there? Oh hello Trey. I was sleeping. It is very early in the morning."
"I know Selina. But we need to get working. I am troubled by your relationship with that young man you were with yesterday. I don't think he is for you."
"Why Trey, why would you say that?"
"He just doesn't seem like a serious person."
"Well he is my little monkey. He is always singing but unlike you he never likes to put people down. He is always just monkeying around."
"None the less I don't think you should see him anymore."
"Well I am afraid you don't get to decide that Trey. I like him. In fact I like his roommates. I might date all of them. Now let me get changed."
"You look fine Selina, no need to change."
"Oh this. I just threw it on. I was sleeping. And you know I always sleep in the nude. With a pillow clasped between my legs. It helps me sleep. You know I have restless leg syndrome. They always want to spring open. Would you like to be my little pillow......Trey....Trey....you have to stop falling off your chair."

4 comments:

chickelit said...

Her jeans are too tight.

TMink said...

I was thinking they were just tight enough. Almost. But then I am obsessed, so take it with a shaker of salt.

Trey - who did not know he was Julie Newmar obsessed until Trooper showed him!

Penny said...

"...so take it with a shaker of salt."

"SALT, SALT!"

"Some people CLAIM that there's a WO MAN to blame...
But I know... its my own damn fault."

Penny said...

"Trey - who did not know he was Julie Newmar obsessed until Trooper showed him!"

Trey, he didn't show you honey, he SAW to it!

Troop is diabolical! The devil's spawn, I tell you!

Lucky for him he's so cute. And OK, a great host too. Generally.

Well most times. Sorta. Don't you agree?