Thursday, October 22, 2009

Why I believe in the trickle down theory Moneypenny!


"I see this photo on your desk Moneypenny. You were quite the little minx in your youth weren't you?"
"Oh I had my fun Commander Bond. I worked at the Army Department during the war."
"Who is the young man, you're boyfriend?"
"Oh no just a young man that I gave a VD card to as he was cleared of all disease. I hear he later went into politics. I bet he wouldn't want this photo to get out."
"I would think not. What a terrible disease. Thank God I have never had the misfortune."
"Well it isn't all bad. It made you think. In fact this young man said it was very important in his political philosophy. In fact it gave rise to one his main planks in his political platform."
"Really what was that?"
"Why the Trickle down effect....for obvious reasons."
"Quite."

8 comments:

ricpic said...

Clutch Matsui!

ricpic said...

Robbie! Robbie! Robbie!

ricpic said...

Another managing screw up. Lackey shoulda never been yanked.

ricpic said...

Angels retake lead. Can't take anymore. Goin' to bed. Night all.

chickelit said...

Why the Trickle down effect

And here I thought you'd be talking about Fergie from the "Black-eyed Pees" Link.

Anonymous said...

Frank Zappa "Why Does It Hurt When I Pee?"

ChocolateGodzilla said...

Those Seminoles are some straight-up ballers, aren't they?

Penny said...

And when I saw that "Quite" in Troop's story, it reminded me, quite rightly, of the lyrics for the Donovan song, Mellow Yellow.