Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Dear Mrs Steve Phillips


I don't know why you are making this so difficult. I mean I am sorry I ran over your Chinese mailman and your rose bushes and hit your front column of your fence. But I really wanted to make it easy for you. To give up Steve. He loves me you know.


You have to realize that Steve loves me. He loves me just as much as he loves baseball. He said he thought that I reminded him of the Mets. I asked him is that because he loved me with all his heart. He mumbled something about getting his rocks off and leaving but I don't think that is what he meant. He was just mad because Theo Epstein was on the TV and he hates him because he is still a GM and Steve is just a talking puppet on basic cable. I mean he did such a great job as general manager. Look at how he got rid of that loser Scott Kazmir. He couldn't even beat the stinky Yankees. He was right to trade him for that pitcher with one arm.


Steve is so smart. I loved to work with him at ESPN. He was so witty and funny and cool. I think it is so true that he was right to not sign A-Rod for the Mets. Then the team would have definitely been 24 plus 1. I mean Steve knows that A-Rod is just a big cheater. And he even cheated on his wife with that whore Madonna. I am so glad that the Mets didn't sign him.


Now don't get me wrong. Steve didn't cheat on you. Not really. I mean your marriage is over he was just staying because of your seven kids. You should have a reality show. You know like that crazy bitch who married that vaguely chinky guy like the mailman I ran over. They lost their show maybe you can get it. Just so long as you let Steve go.


I want to say I am sorry that I was writing to your oldest son on Facebook. But I had to find out what was going on. I sent him this picture of me in my bunny costume. Steve loved that costume too. He said we had to fuck like bunnies. He loved for me to dress up. All three times we did it. Once he made me dress up like Joan Payson. That was kinda kinky you know. I just didn't like it when I had to wear that Big Mr Met Head. That was very stuffy. And it smelled like cum. Just like I did when Stevie was done with me.


I think you should stop going to the newspapers and just realize that my Stevie and I have to be together. I don't want to keep dropping these letters off at you house because I have to get my Camry fixed. So please just let my Stevie go.


Otherwise I might have to do something I don't want to do.
Toodles,
Your pal
Brooke Hundley

9 comments:

Peter V. Bella said...

This is the sex scandal season. The sounds of the season are blaring away. Kachingos, kachingos, kachingos. As the divorce lawyers laugh all the way to the banks.

ricpic said...

He ruined his life for that?!

dr kill said...

Dude, I just read the Post story on page 6. They called her portly. Dude, since when has the Post been so polite?

Trooper York said...

Since they are very scared of her.

They don't want her running over thier mailman.

Anonymous said...

Next poll: How long would you have to abstain from sex before Brooke became a viable option?

Jason (the commenter) said...

Windbag: Next poll: How long would you have to abstain from sex before Brooke became a viable option?

Wouldn't ever be a consideration for some of us.

Anonymous said...

Wouldn't ever be a consideration for some of us.

To infinity and beyond...

I'm Full of Soup said...

Ain't saying much, but she beats Anita Dunn.

Penny said...

It's always interesting to me how these discussions of scandalous affairs end up being more about men "imagining" whether another man should risk so much for a woman who looks like *this woman's picture*.

Over the years, I've seen women go through the same judging process about the "other woman", and if they think she's a dog, they are absolutely certain she must give good.... well YOU know.