Friday, October 30, 2009

Let's party it's all tied up!


Hey A-Rod's urine sample is busy at the commissioners office tonight so he asked me to fill in.


It's time to party and get ready for the rest of the series. We are tied at one win a piece and the series goes back to the bushes with the trip to cream cheese town. The Yankees only have to win one of the three games to get the home field advantage back and I am pretty confident that Andy will do the job.


I have to say that the umpires are sucking worse than ever but it seems they are sucking equally for both teams. The play where Posada was called out on a trapped ball when both runners were safe but it was called a double play really sucked. But it looked like we got a make up call on the double play in the top of the 8th because I though he was safe and the cheese steaks got hosed. Either it was a make up call or the first base ump really really sucked.


Anyway, we can sit back and listen to some music or maybe watch "Criminal Minds" tonight.


And no, "Criminal Minds" is not about Philly fans.


That would be the "Biggest Losers."

1 comment:

ricpic said...

I just got back from South Ca'lina, which has nothing to do with nothing. But I did watch the first two games of the Series and the Phillies are one tough bunch. Sort of a throwback to the St. Louis Cards Gashouse Gang. Not saying the Yanks won't take it. They may or they may not. But it's gonna be a struggle, however it turns out.

If you ever go to Ca'lina TAKE BOTTLED WATER! I was in a cabin on the coast and the tap water was brackish. I had salt water coffee for four days. Still can't get the taste out of my mouth.