Saturday, October 17, 2009

Hey it's Playoff Time!


Hey you little pissers the Playoff’s are in full swing baby!!!

A-Rod’s urine sample reporting to you on all the games!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Yankees won riding CC Ryder all the way through eight innings till the great Mariano closed them out. The Angels sort of Lackeyed something. Hee, hee. It was as cold as Hillary Clinton’s tit last night but the Yankees did what they had to do. I mean did you see Johnny Damon with that Elmer Fudd hat. What’s the matter with that asshole? And Robbie Cano wore a ski-mask like he was gonna rob a bodega on East Tremont Avenue. They better man up or I will have to go there and smack the me out of them.

Speaking of manning up. How did A-Rod tip toe into home plate last night! Didn’t ever even hear of Pete fuckin Rose. You have to hammer the guy. He needed to plow into him like he plowed into that skanky whore Madonna for crying out loud. He’s just lucky we won or he would have gotten his ass handed to him.

Now the Phillies blew it. Like you knew they would. I mean they rode Pedro as long as they could and then they put every pitcher they had on the team in the game. Except for their closer. What’s up with that shit? I expected them to put Terry Mulholland in the game soon. And poor Pedro. He pitches great and has nothing to show for it. I bet he gets drunk tonight and starts posting thousand of comments on the computer again. I hate when that happens. There’s nothing worse than a really depressed Dominican on the internet.

Saint Joe Torre pulled another one out of his ass. I hope the Dodgers make it to the Series and play my Yankees. I bet George Steinbrenner can kick the shit out of a couple of Dodger fans in the elevator again like he did the last time they played in the series. I mean the man is senile and 90 years and all but he should still be able to handle some tofu eating, seventh inning leaving, sun glass at night wearing California pussies.

The playoffs are going just the way that I thought. And what’s great is that MLB is gonna ask for me cause A-Rod looks like such a pussie he can’t be taking extra testosterone. So I won’t be missing any of the game. Cool.

1 comment:

ricpic said...

There seems to be a law in baseball nowadays that if a pitcher gets up to 90 pitches or 95 pitches you yank him no matter how good he's going. I don't get it. What are these guys, delicate flowers?