Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Are you pointing those things at me or are you just happy to see me?


Hey blake has a very interesting discussion on his great blog the Bit Maelstrom. Oh the post is about some stupid movie bullshit but he digress into Trooper York territory when he talks about a woman wearing bra's to bed.


Our other good friend Theo Boehm also has a great post on his super blog "A Quiet Evening" post something about that famous pointy bra wearing Madonna skank, but misses his chance to post his favorite photo of Madonna and her two childs.


You guys have to realize the eternal blogger equation:


Point Breasts= hits.

7 comments:

ricpic said...

The trouble with women is when they get out of their soft and demure mode they can really be terrifying.

Me?......I'm alright.

Anonymous said...

The internet is such a wonderful thing.

Where else in history could you have found pointy and Bach keyboard concertos all nestled up against one another?

Ron said...

I get it!

blake said...

When I Google "pointy breasts"--as I often do--I don't see "Trooper York" come up.

Nosiree, I do not.

Not in the top ten... Not in the top five... Not in the top two....

blake said...

'course, you're #1 for Trooper York, which is kinda cool.

Penny said...

And if you don't mind my playing exquisite short stop...

Over the long haul...

Penny said...

Baseball.

It's been very, very good to me.