Sunday, October 18, 2009

Hey the Devil's team has won!


Forcas: Will you be interviewing any new announcers my dread Lord.
Lucifer: No I can't. I have to watch the game. My New Orleans Saints are playing those Nasty New York Giants.
Forcas: I didn't know that the Saints were your team milord. I thought you liked the Packers. That seems strange.
Lucifer: Why? After all I am a fallen angel and they are the fallen Saints.
Forcas: What do you mean? Fallen Saints?
Lucifer: Well they are the epitome of evil and have sold their souls to me. Especially Reggie Bush. That's where I have been all week. Banging his girlfriend.
Forcas: Who that woman with the big ass?
Lucifer: Yeah. She's having my baby. And that's a wonderful way of saying she loves me. Hee. I love that song.
Forcas: Congratulations Sire!
Lucifer: Yeah I am glad I sired another one. Hee, hee. Hey here is a copy of the ultrasound. That's what he looks like in her womb. Of course her womb is just as big as her ass so it's perfect. Much better than the skinny Farrow bitch.
Forcas: Very nice milord. He has your horns.
Lucifer: I know, cool right. That's why my Saints are gonna win. The big guy is asleep today since he stayed up so late watching the Yankees last night so he isn't paying attention. So chalk one up for the bad guys.
Forcas: Very cool sire.
Lucifer: Let's celebrate. Get Howard Cosell and Curly Lambeau and lets make them dance. It's party time. Hey is it getting cold in here? Hey is it snowing? Cool. Let's make snowballs!!!!

9 comments:

DaLawGiver said...

Actually I think it was Brandon Jacobs and Eli Manning who were severely boned. The giants will be lucky to finish third in their division. That was the worst ass whooping any NFC east team has suffered in many a year. Did you see Jacobs trying to throw down with some Saint Dlineman? What a loser.

And Jeremy Shockey was just a little happy wasn't he? Karma is a bitch, heh.

Trooper York said...

Hey Lawgiver, nice to see you buddy.

How did that Giant/Dallas game work out for you?

Hee.

Trooper York said...

By the way, check out the last Laura Bush's Diary. It is trip down memorary lane with a bunch of your old Cowboys.

Beth said...

Well, it was a hell of game.

For us anyway.

This was Eli's first time playing in the Dome! By the time he was q-backing Newman High, the team didn't make it to a state championship, so no Dome games for him. Then Ole Miss didn't make a Sugar Bowl, so no Dome. I think even as a lifelong Saints fan, that noise rattled him.

That, and our big D.

I'm Full of Soup said...

The Saints look for real.

But the Giants in 3rd place? No way cause the Eagles will be behind them. The fat man, Andy Reid, must go! And he can take McNabb too.

TMink said...

I have enjoyed the Saints since before the great Ironhead Heywood. Given how the Titans look, I think it is time to dust off my Saints bag and pull for the backup team.

Congratulations Saints and Beth. Sorry about thtat one Trooper, I feel for you. At least your team scored.

Trey

Beth said...

Trey, I miss Ironhead!

Hey, if there were a New York state championship, the Saints would be the New York State Champions.

I mean, we swept the Empire State. Bills, Jets, Giants.

TMink said...

Yep, as a fat dude, I am a member of the Ironhead Heywood fan club. Mora used to complain about him being fat. If he gave him the ball 35 times a game the Saints would have won more and Ironhead would have lost 20 lbs. Instead, Mora benched him.

Trey

Beth said...

All Ironhead had to do was fall forward and we would get three yards. You're right, Mora never really understood Ironhead.

One of my friends named her horse Ironhead.