Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Everybody loves Soup!


Everybody loves soup. We are off to a good start with our poll and there is surprising support for my favorite (you were right as usual chickenlittle) Italian wedding soup.


I will be putting up my recieipe soon but it complicated so I have to consult with my mom to make sure I get it right.


But if you are shopping you need a pound of beef a pound of veal and a pound of pork, eggs, breadcrumbs, pototoes, carrots, celery, soup bones, a gravy round, onions, garlic and a whole bunch of stuff. Details to follow.

5 comments:

ricpic said...

Is that Prince? Sterilize the room!

Anonymous said...

Split pea...The Mets of this survey. Go Legumes!

Anonymous said...

Matza ball...the Cleveland Indians of all food groups.

Jason (the commenter) said...

Trooper York :I will be putting up my recieipe soon but it complicated so I have to consult with my mom to make sure I get it right.

Yes, Mrs. Pregesso.

Penny said...

I am still waiting for Ron to tell me why this wedding soup is about the meataball?