Friday, October 16, 2009

The Hoff has a special day!


The Hoff: My little burger, tell me it is not true. They must be lying.
The Hoff: Did you know it is my birthday? Si es verdad.
The Hoff: Another year has gone by and you still have not acknowledged me as the only one good enough for you.
The Hoff: How can you enjoy that Middle American tripe when the hot Dominican salsa is here for you?
The Hoff: Bill W is not my friend.
The Hoff: I hate him.
The Hoff: You know who else I hate…Many Ramirez… that maricon…he left me high and dry too!
The Hoff: Did I tell you it was my birthday…. I am legal now… I swear.
The Hoff:

Cumpleaños Feliz,

Te deseamos a ti,

Qué los cumplas en tu día,

Qué los complas feliz.
The Hoff: Si it is my birthday…. I hate birthdays….you know who else I hate….Jonathan Papelbon….how could they lose….to LOS ANGELS….que paso….Aiiiiiiiiiii!!!!
The Hoff: Come my little burger….sing to me…it is my special day…
The Hoff:

Feliz, feliz en tu día,

Amiguito qué Dios te bendiga,

Qué reine la paz en tu día,

Y qué cumplas muchos más.
The Hoff: Why don’t you sing to me…you just sit there with you cheese congealing and your lettuce wilting….your special sauce turning….did you ever taste my special sauce…it is muy bueno…si it is!
The Hoff: Still you do not speak to me. I know. I will turn on the computer!

2 comments:

Trooper York said...

Happy birthday buddy!

Penny said...

So Spanish hamburger is burger?

Hard to believe but, what the heck. One word I'm not likely to forget.

And Lem? I will always be a fan. Happy Birthday AGAIN and again.