Saturday, October 17, 2009

Yes Miss Moneypenny"


"Ah Miss Moneypenny, ravishing as always."
"Thank you Commander Bond. I am sure you are quite the ravisher."
"Indeed I am. I love how you love to banter with the boys. Even though things are clearly not what they seem."
"Why whatever do you mean Commander Bond."
"Oh you know what I mean my dear Moneypenny. But why must we be so formal. We have know each other for so long. Please call me James."
"Very well James you can call me Penny."
"Oh and such a bad Penny your are my dear.....yes such a bad Penny. "

6 comments:

chickelit said...

Poor Bond. He never did get over Vesper's death in Venice. But then, what kind of guy gets over that kind of woman?

Moneypenny? I think M has a better chance myself-at least she cares about him.

chickelit said...

Oh and wow!

I guess I'll never look at that Althouse commenter named "bad penny" the same again!

blake said...

You know, CL, I feel obliged to point out that Vesper's been featured at the 'strom as a modern bearer of pointy breasts.

The 'strom is usually #1 or #2 for pointy breasts, which I cannot help but credit Trooper with.

Though, since our initials are BM, we should be #2....

chickelit said...

@blake:
I didn't know Vesper hung around your place. I'm heading over there right now for a looksee.

Good bye cruel Trooper!

chickelit said...

@blake: Is there just the one?

blake said...

Yes, though we have two of Leigh's (four) and two Lindsay Wagners (no apostrophe needed).