Thursday, October 22, 2009

It's all there in black and white.

"Hello, is anyone there....knock, knock?"
"Oh come in Trey. I have transformed the day room into an artistes studio. Meet my friend Davey, but I like to call him Chickenlittle...because he has the cutest little drumstick."
"Errrr ok Selina, but you do know it is time for our session."
"I don't think so Trey. I am having a session with my little artiste. He says I am his muse. He want's to dip his brush in my little paint pot ....don't you my little chickenlittle? Look under my smock, I am not wearing anything below the waist other than these little white sox...."
'Hamana, hamana, hamana uuurrrrphhhhh (in stereo and then there are two loud thumps)"
"Trey....Davey...Trey....Davey....my goodness I guess the aspect of true art was too much for them."

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Went coon hunting with some friends once. One of the guys I just met that evening, his name was Chicken, and he was about 70 years old. I never learned his real name. One of my friends told me to ask him why his nickname was Chicken, so I did. He replied, "'Cause I got a million dollar pecker, that's why."

chickelit said...

I always thought "chickenlittle" made a nice little foil. I mean it worked for the Icelanders. It worked for Claudius.

It's less pretentious than walking around calling youself "Biggest Cock" don't you think? 'Tis better to surprise than to disappoint.

My how that Julie gets around-who's left?

I'm looking at you blake.

chickelit said...

I mean blake practically walks in Michael Nesmith's shoes.

blake said...

Are you setting Chocolate Godzilla up, CL?

And me?

Penny said...

Color me SURPRISED, chickenlittle. :O

I guess, at least in this case, it was NOT all there in black and white.

chickelit said...

Are you setting Chocolate Godzilla up, CL?

And me?


Wait a minute blake...Selina is CG??
I guess I missed that memo.

*unable to play along further*

blake said...

<--completely confused now

Trooper's work is done, I guess.

chickelit said...

Trooper's work is done, I guess.

Trooper "obfuscation" York

Heh