Saturday, October 17, 2009

The show went great.


I don't know if you had a chance to catch Lloyd Boston's show "Style at Any Age" on the Fine Living channel. In it he dressed three women. One in twenties, one in her thirties and one in her forties. They came to the store for the girl in her forties.

Well the show went great. Lloyd was very complimentary to the store and loved the clothes he picked out. There was only one thing wrong. When they showed the front awning of the store, it had bird shit on it. Just like what happened on What Not to Wear. I mean I have it cleaned off now but I didn't have it done when they filmed it. You can never get it exactly right you know?
I think the store came off great though and Lloyd picked one of the the dresses that the wife designed. So that was good news. He will be coming back again next season for his regular show "Closet Cases." It should work out great.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's cool. Congratulations. You'd have to pay a lot of money for that same amount of exposure.

Trooper York said...

It's on again on Sunday at 7pm and Monday at 2pm in the afternoon.

Trooper York said...

We were invited to the wrap party at Libation that they filmed but we were too busy to go. Which was stupid because they would have put us on camera.

Trooper York said...

Or at least the wife. I have to stay in the shadows.

Anonymous said...

I don't get television reception, or else I'd watch it. I have a television at work, but I don't think that the Fine Living channel is offered. Not much demand for that in Macon County, North Carolina...population: not many (31,000)

epodunk link

Trooper York said...

Wow dude. Are you over the Macon County Line. Hee.

Anonymous said...

Max Baer should vacation here sometime.