Friday, September 25, 2009

Holy cow Batman, character actors make a lot of dough.


Hey over at Hector Owen's great blog Kiarian Lunch he has a post that they have found a the largest and most valuable hoard of Saxon treasure that world had ever seen!


Now I knew John Saxon was in a lot of movies and TV shows but who knew he could save up all that dough. I mean the dude was in Medical Center or Police Story every other week but still!


I can only imagine how much Edie McClure has squirreled away.


I think I am in the wrong business.

3 comments:

Trooper York said...

Plus Rudy Giuliani stole his haircut.

ricpic said...

Some actors leave no imprint at all. At least on my mind. Saxon is one of them.

blake said...

Saxon was in such classics as Enter The Dragon and A Nightmare on Elm Street.