Sunday, September 20, 2009

Will you marry me, Not!


New York Post (Weird but True) September 20, 2009
A woman morphed into a major bridezilla after she learned her pricey dress, which she purchased 15 years ahead of the big day, was stolen from the dry cleaners just two days before she was to finally tie the knot.

Police in Osnabruck, Germany, said the Brazilian-born bruising bride decimated the shop, tearing garments and flipping out Thursday.

Her fiance Montana Urban Legend called off the engagement as he felt she was not the girl for him. "It was bad enough that she ripped me a new one, who needs that. If I want to be abused like that I will comment on that nasty blogger lady's site."

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

She looks better than the plastic botched plastic surgery gals.

ricpic said...

If you ask me she was saved the embarrassment of not being able to fit into that dress 15 years after purchase.

I know, that's an awkward sentence but you get the drift.

Penny said...

Girl does a FINE job of flossing.

blake said...

MUL is a treat, isn't he?

Trooper York said...

Actually Blake, MUL is not such a bad guy if you give him half a chance.

We don't agree at all about politics but he has a great sense of humor and is a regular guy.

Just sayn'

blake said...

Yeah, I know, Troop.

It's just politics. I hate politics.

Trooper York said...

Hey me too. That's why we should concerntrate on breasts and food and mocking everything else.

You know just stupid shit.