Sunday, September 13, 2009

Luke I am your fadder

"Hiiiiiiiiiiiissssssssssssss, Luke I am your fadder......"
"No you're not. You're a Mr Potato Head."
"Hiiiiiiiiiiiiisssssssssssss, No really......I am your fadder......your last name is Bissage right...
Hiiiiiiiiiiiiisssssssssssss!"
"No it's not. It's Skywalker."
"Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiissssssssssssssss, oh nevermind. I must continue my search for the force."
"It's not the force dude it's Gas,oh and don't worry he'll be around.. He likes to sneak around so he can steal stuff and report back to his masters!"
"Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiisssssssssssss!!!!!!"

2 comments:

Penny said...

"Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis"!

I may have udders, but am not your mudder. I would NEVER let you go too camp, Bissage.

You need to stay here with Troop and *type, type, type* so I can laugh, laugh, laugh.

*waving wildly while sticking out my tongue*

Ruth Anne Adams said...

I think he has his father's eyes.

*Troop: this spud's for you.*