Saturday, September 12, 2009

Message to the "fDrop Dead Diva" Brooke Elliott: DROP DEAD BITCH


So we are sitting in the wine and cheese place last night around midnight and the wife tells me about the final result of the stuff we sent to the stylist for Brooke Elliott the Drop Dead Diva. You will recall I mentioned we sent a bunch of stuff but I was against it because I hate celebrities and think they all suck. The bottom line is that they sent everything back except for a belt.


Except for a fucking belt.


Then it looks like the last dress they sent back yesterday she must of worn. The tags were off and she had it for three weeks. Now we didn't catch the appearances she made on Rachel Ray or Good Morning America or whatever but the fucking cunt defiantly wore the dress. And wants to return it.


Now this stylist was an idiot and didn't even know the woman's size for crying out loud. So I had a bad feeling. I didn't want to let her take anything out of the store in the first place and I knew I was right. I mean we plan to charge a restocking fee for taking the stuff out of the store but wearing the stuff and returning it is bullshit. The problem is I don't want to keep saying I told you so. Celebrities suck. They should get no rhythm. If they want to buy the clothes they should come into the store and shop like everyone else. I am tied of working like a dog to put together a bunch of clothes and then they don't pick any. I mean it is out of the store for weeks where I can sell it to someone else. I don't need this shit. The regular people who shop in our store are what is important. These celebrities can go fuck themselves. I can't wait to tell the next one that!


Can you tell I am pissed of?

5 comments:

lorrainetucci said...

As you mentioned YOU sent them the items.... Did anyone put a gun to your head to send them???? It was a chance to increase sales and it didn't work out.... Stop crying out about... It's obvious they didn't like your stuff

The Dude said...

Hey, you write like I do!

Trooper York said...

Lorraine, Lorraine I missed you baby. Is your work release program over or are you still picking up garbage on the side of the road with the stick with the nail on the end.

chickelit said...

lorrainetucci said...

Quee-fi-fo-fum!

Anonymous said...

Celebrities forget that they are special because they are famous. They turn that around and think that they are famous because they are special.