Monday, September 7, 2009

No love for Mr. Potato Head


There is no love for Mr Potato Head in our poll. That sucks man.

When I was working in this big accounting firm I hung around with two other stupid accountants just like me and we were inseparable. Always taking field trips to the ballgame or the fights or Atlantic city.

One Chinese guy and a orthodox jew and me the Irish guy. We each had nicknames.
We called the Chinese guy Chinkiepoo, the jewish guy Bagelboy and I was Mr. Potato Head.

That's what you call busting balls for you dimwits who can't comprehend it.

Just sayn'

4 comments:

Jason (the commenter) said...

I never liked Mr. Potato Head.

Maybe if they made him with a real potato like in the old days.

Penny said...

Awwww. I love Mr. Potato Head, just not as much as I love french fries, mashed, scalloped and baked, and in just that order, tonight at least.

rcocean said...

Mr. Potato head is racist! He's brown *and* has a mustache, an obvious slur against our Brown Latino brothers!

Shame on you Trooper York.

rcocean said...

Unless your Latino, in which case its OK.

Or if you're Irish. 'Cause all Irishman drink and love potatoes.