Friday, September 18, 2009

It's all there in black and white.


"Well Trey it seems we are back in our old routine."
"Yes Selina I am glad you are not wearing your cat suit. I think we can get deeper into your problems that way."
"I always want you to get deeper Trey. You should know that by now."
"Heh, heh let's try to return to normal if we can Selina."
"But I hate normal. I like it different. Do you notice anything different about me Trey?"
"Did you change you hair Selina?"
"Not where you can see Trey."
"Urrrpppphhh!"
"But look I got a tatoo. Do you like my tatoo. I put on one of my rich creamy breasts. Trey?"
"Urrrpphhhh! Ah well I have a tatoo too Selina."
"Oh Trey it is beautiful. And look you are all sweatty. Can I lick it off with my tongue Trey. Meeeooooowwwww!!!!!"
"Hamana-hamana-hamana-uurrpppphhhh!!!!"

3 comments:

blake said...

Hmmm. Your link doesn't work.

I'll bet this won't either?

Gotta copy the link and paste it directly into the url bar.

blake said...

Oh, it worked. OK, then.

TMink said...

In general, I am against tatoos. Now I am wondering how to save money for the divorce attorney I will need after getting Julie in catsuit tattooed on my arm.

Trey