Thursday, September 24, 2009

Welcome back cuz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Hey I am totally delighted to say our friend and adopted cousin Ron of Fluffy Stuffin' is well on the road to recovery and back dropping bon mots in our comments section.
You gave us all a big scare big fella, cut that shit out.
I need all the fellow aficionados of feminine pulchritude like Joan Holloway that we can get since Simon is staying cloaked.
Seriously, the prayers and best wishes of all your blog friends have been answered and I am sure you will make a full recovery.

4 comments:

Ron said...

Thanks a lot Trooper, you're a mensch! My desire for sleep is strong, but food is starting to catch up...(where's that Katz's pastrami, he daydreams) Free from hospital food, everything I eat is tasty, even simple bread. It's my Internet friends like yourself and Amba, (not to forget many other noble lights out there!) that keep me going, and my ace-in-the-hole Miki has been well, simply amazing. Who needs family when the world is a blogpost away?

Trooper York said...

Amen brother.

We missed your insight and wit and especially all your drooling posts on Joan, Ginger and all the rest.

Take it slow but know that there are a ton of people pulling for you.

Anonymous said...

Go, Ron, go. Glad to see you back.

TMink said...

God's blessings Ron. Rest up and get strong brother.

Trey