Friday, September 4, 2009

Hell needs a new PA announcer.


(Hell’s waiting room)
(Michael Jackson tumbles in the door)”Where am I? What’s happening?”
Lucifer: ”Welcome to Hell Michael. I have been waiting for you for some time.”
Michael Jackson: “Oh my God! I am in hell? How did that happen?”
Lucifer: ”Come on now, what are kidding me? You left enough pecker tracks on young boys to get you a box seat. Front row. No waiting.”
Michael Jackson: “But I am innocent. Or least they never convicted me of anything!’
Lucifer: ”This is hell asshole, not a court of law. We have different rules of evidence. Which is why every lawyer who ever lived is here burning like Cajun Catfish. Damn I can’t wait for Emeril to show up.”
Michael Jackson: “Oh my God what have I done?”
Lucifer: “Enough with the weepy weepy you moom walking kid toucher. Don’t cry you are actually lucky! We are auditioning for the PA announcer so go sit over there with Walter Conkrite, Ed MacMahon, Farrah Fawcett and Paul Lynde. They are all trying out. You might get lucky and win. Then you will only have to fry twenty three hours a day.”
Michael Jackson: "Oh shit I am in a lot of trouble."

9 comments:

ricpic said...

Undone by the inability to pick his nose.

chickelit said...

Sweet dreams Michael link. R.I.P.

Hoosier Daddy said...

At what point in your life do you say;

I want to look like a bat

Or a Spainish Fruit Fly

I actually wept for humanity when I saw people crying cause he died.

I also was amazed when I realized he hadn't been buried yet. I take that back. I was really grossed out he wasn't buried yet.

I'm going back to my bourbon now. As you were.

Anonymous said...

Ted Kennedy is the lifeguard in Hell.

Ruth Anne Adams said...

Final judgment rests only with God. The line you were running up to is in your rear view mirror, Trooper.

I agree that he became synonomous with 'freakshow'; however, he's dead now and his fate is sealed. Funny lies elsewhere.

ChocolateGodzilla said...

You can even see the line where his plastic nostrils began. That is just sad.

My own personal opinion is that he wanted to look like a young Elizabeth Taylor. even the color and texture of his hair. Does anyone else think that some of his later facial reconstructions are Taylorish?

Anonymous said...

At one point in his career, MJ seemed to look more and more like Diana Ross. The last segment...I'm not sure what he was aiming at.

Capt. Schmoe said...

What did Farrah ever do?

Anonymous said...

Charlie's Angels was enough to warrant her sentence.