Thursday, September 24, 2009

WHAT HAVE THEY DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"I am sorry Khan but I don't have time to play with you. The good people of Massachusetts through their governor have named me Senator and I must go to fill the rather substantial seat of Senator Kennedy."
"Damn you Kirk who is Kennedy."
"You remember him. He had the unfortunate accident where he crashed his ship with a white hole into a black hole. It was on all the monitors. Goodbye Khan."
"Wait...come back....our tale is not finished.....He tasks me! He tasks me, and I shall have him! I'll chase him round the Moons of Nibia, and round the Antares Maelstrom, and round perdition's flames before I give him up! Prepare to alter course!"
"Don't try to follow me Khan. I have removed you dilitilum crystals. I am afraid you are stranded on this barren planet once again. Heh."
"No. No, you can't get away. From hell's heart, I stab at thee. For hate's sake, I spit my last breath at thee."
"Right there Khanny old boy. Jeeez you're starting to sound like my ex-wife. You're just lucky
Ceti Alpha Five doesn't have a swimming pool."

No comments: