Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Hey I need some new bits.


Due to changes in circumstances I am losing a few of my favorite bits and continuing series so I have to come up with new ones. So any suggestions you can come up with will be much appreciated. And you can make them personal so you can have your own storyline like Trey and the Catwoman and Blake and Lea Remini.

I mean we can have Darcy stalking Roger Federer and Michael H stalking Brett Farve and AJ stealing dogs from the ASPCA to feed Michael Vick's habit.

You know plausible stuff that no one would consider just wildly exaggerated nonsense ginned up for comic effect. You know if you have half a brain so to speak.

All suggestions will be considered.

Oh and Chocolate Godzilla, stop with those Olsen twin scenarios. They are creepy man.

7 comments:

chickelit said...

(see comment thread above)

dr kill said...

Actually it is triplets, dude.

Darcy said...

You can put me in the same sentence, paragraph....room with Roger Federer anytime.

Anytime. ;-)

I'm Full of Soup said...

Damn you dimed me out.

blake said...

I envision David Axelrod in a series of Charles Chaplin movies.

'course, tough to do in blog format without the dialog....

C4 in "Inglorious Basterds"?

Meh. I got nothin'.

Anonymous said...

1) Diary of a DC cabbie;

2) Adrienne Barbeau's memoirs;

3) Jimmy Carter's therapists' notes;

4) The Secret Life of Ned the Weatherman;

5) Idi Amin's recipes for success;

6) Nobel Laureate runners-up and their lives in the aftermath;

7) transcripts of domestic disputes of the blond blogger lady;

8) windbag out on the town;

9) The Rest of the Story, focusing on 60s and 70s tunes.

10) condense the characters of an actor's career into one. Ex: Larry Hagman as J.R. Ewing, only he gets to keep Jeannie from his Tony Nelson days.

Michael Haz said...

Boobs. Never fails.