Thursday, September 17, 2009

Oops I did it again!


(Forrest Lawn Cemetery, Memorial Chapel)
“Brothers and Sisters we are gathered together to remember our brother Patrick Swazye. Patrick has waged a long and courageous battle against cancer and his life can be an example to us all. More than just and actor and a dancer, Patrick was devoted family men who was married to his childhood sweetheart and never let the temptations of Hollywood tempt him to jeopardize his family. He….what?”
(A sweaty and disheveled Kayne West rushes to the stage and grabs the microphone)
“Yo preacher…the dirty dance guy was great and all and I will let you get back to him in a minute…but MICHAEL JACKSON HAD THE BEST FUNERAL OF THE YEAR…in fact the best funeral of the decade.. I’m just keeping it real yo…straight up (two security guards grab him and start dragging him down the aisle)…Yo waz up with you fools…. I’m just truthin’ …you got to respect me for bringing you the down home truth to you’ all….Stop it…don’t taze me bro….ATTICA, ATTICA…. (The guards throw him out of the chapel)…RRRRRAAAAACCCCCCIIIIIISSSSSSTTTTTTSSSS!!!!!!

No comments: