Saturday, September 26, 2009

Dude you better rethink this ya know.


So this couple comes into the store and the wife has to get a dress for a wedding. Her husband was all up in her face the whole making inappropriate comments and generally being a dick. I mean he was an insurance agent so I guess that goes with the territory. The woman was very dramatic and acted out a lot. He was one opinionated pain in the ass. At one point she was wearing a great new line that we have imported from France. She loved it but when she came out of the dressing room he said "you look retarded." Lisa wanted to kick the shit out of him. I mean we didn't care if you don't like the clothes that's fine. But don't put your wife down like that in front of a store full of people. Not cool.

Anyway after they left the consensus of opinion of all the women in the store both workers and customers was that the dude was gay. Not that there's anything wrong with that. I wasn't paying that much attention but I did remark 'You know she reminds me of Liza Minnelli with the way she popped her eyes and was so dramatic." Everyone was "Yeah that's who she reminded me of...so that makes the guy David Gest."

You get all kinds of people when you are open to the public.

3 comments:

ricpic said...

As usual it falls to me to ask the hard questions. What did this one see in that one? What did that one see in this one? And as usual there is no answer. Ah sweet mystery of life...

Penny said...

Good question, ricpic, but Troop's talking to the Dude.

I feel sure he can muddle through the madness.

Amirite?

TMink said...

It is difficult enough to be married without one of the couple being gay. I mean come on, who does that to someone? Who does that to themselves?

And I really get hacked off at people who just hate the other gender, gay or straight don't enter into it for me.

It is, at its root, a form of blasphemy.

Trey