Thursday, September 3, 2009

It's all there in black and white.

"Hello Selina. What happened to the Cat suit?'
"Oh I have it Trey, but you said you didn't want to see it anymore. Wasn't that right?"
"Well I didn't want you to hide behind it. You have to let your problems out and not hide behind a pose no matter how seductive."
"Oh I have nothing to hide Trey. It's all out front. So to speak. Is it sticking out front enough for you Trey?"
"Hamana-hamana-hamana-urrrppphhh!"
"I thought so. Perhaps I can dispense with the Cat suit and just model my birthday suit?"
"....................."
"Trey, why are the eyes rolling up into the back of your head."

6 comments:

TMink said...

So I told my wife about these and she has read a bunch of them and laugh hysterically. She stopped laughing long enough to squeeze out "He is as sick and twisted as you."

She was referring to you Trooper.

She meant it as a compliment.

Have a great weekend! Sell a lot.

Trey

Trooper York said...

Thanks Trey. I totally take it as a compliment.

We had to go to Florida unexpectedly and we are not in the store.

But we are watching through the computer the camera's I have installed and the wife is losing her mind when she sees our employees goofing off or losing a sale. I have to calm her down and that is not an easy task.

TMink said...

At a local cigar store, the owner watches over the internet. The guys who work there, when they are OUT of the store, talk about how she is always calling them up: "That guy looks like he will steal stuff: Why didn't you try to sell that guy some accessories" that sort of thing.

Not that Ms. York is anything like that, just that for these guys, Big Sister is watching!

Trey

Trooper York said...

OH she is totally like that. I try to her she can't micromanage but she loses her stuff all the time when she sees what is going on.

For instance all three of them are eating at the front counter when there are customers in the store. We have repeatedly told them that they can't eat in the front of the store but they just don't seem to listen. But they are all friends or family. They don't realize that when I get back I am gonna fire their ass.

Trooper York said...

Hey does your cigar store have any bootleg Cuban's. I might like to do a mail order.

TMink said...

Nah, no bootleg cubans that I know of. There was a guy who lived next door to my cousin in Nawlins who got them. Well, the first three boxes were legit, the last ones were filled with grass clippings I think.

Trey