Thursday, September 24, 2009

It's all there in black and white.


"So Trey what do you think of my new look."
"It is very nice Selina. I am glad that you decided to change up from the leather catsuit."
"Oh don't worry I still have my leathers. But this will be more professional in my new job."
"What would that be Selina?"
"Oh there is an opening as office manager at Sterling Cooper a famous advertising agency. It seems that they think I had the qualifications. At least that's why they hired me."
"And what where those qualifications?"
"Well it the sixties Trey. I have the biggest tits."
"Oh."
"Would you like to see my qualifications...I bet you would...Trey...Trey...why are you so red and how come your eyes rolled back in your head?"
"Hamana...hamana...hamana...urrrrpppphhhhh!!!!!"
"Maybe I should just change back to my leathers. You can watch you know.....oh dear he seems to have fallen off the chair."

7 comments:

Penny said...

What's to be said about what Trey cannot do?...in black and white.

Perhaps if you added some color?

Penny said...

On second thought...perhaps TOO much color?

Yes, I feel certain it is that.

Sorry, Trey. Eventually, we'll get this just "right"...and for YOU!

Well, maybe...

TMink said...

Penny, they have all been right! Although, this is one great photo! Growing up, Catwoman and Mrs. Peel both had the catsuit thing down. It is amazing that I have never bought one for the Mrs.

Hmmm, we are celebrating out anniversary tomorrow.

I gotta go shopping! North Beach Leather.Com here I come!

Trey

chickelit said...

37-23-37

TMink said...

That 23 is spot on. Amazing.

chickelit said...

Hey Trey, I don't have any hard data-I'm just parroting wiki. But I believe it.

TMink said...

Hard data.

Right.

Trey