Monday, September 14, 2009

Frenchy Fuqua's Shoe Blog


Yo slick waz up.

So I had to watch the New York games cause I be living in the Big Apple these days. And fo once the Jets didn't choke on the big one they ownselves. That Mexican boy Sanchez they got did ok except for that one interception. Man when that happened I thought "Oooohhh Richard Todd be back." But he toughed it out and they won. So that's one for them.

The Giants had a ho hum game. I mean they scored but had a few problems in the red zone. But Washington has a great defense and they got that big ass guy in the middle. That mofro makes more money than the whole freakin Steeler team made when we wons the Super Bowl. And that Mario Mmanningham dude did great. I wonder if he is half a guinea like Franco Harris. You know when you half Eye-talian and half black you gots to be a good runner cause you always running from the po po. You knows it.
My Steelers did good. They eeked out a win and they didn't rape anybody. Or least nobody that would press charges. So they both still count. Hee.

Now look at them Igles. They won but McNabb is hurt already. They have to put Vick in there which is gonna cause all kinds of trouble. They told me that Vick likes to twist the head off of one of those little Mexican Taco Bell dogs before the game to get all hopped up. I sure wouldn't want to be a doggie in Philly this weekend.

Anyways it was as we suspected all along. First week in and I am only down two nickels. I hope I don't have to hock my caddy again this season.


Oh and Brett Farve is one old fuck. Just so you knows.

3 comments:

Hoosier Daddy said...

I don't want to burst your bubble but the Colts are going all the way baby.

Anonymous said...

Go, Bills...and take the Sabres with you.

Penny said...

I'd say "GO Eagles" if it weren't for their Vick problem.

You mess with my dogs and you mess with me! Grrrrrrr...

Well that, plus not much of a football fan.