Tuesday, September 15, 2009

It's all there in black and white.

"Oh, so you are back Trey."
"Yes Selina I have returned from the protests in Washington, DC."
"You seem to be quite the celebrity. I see how you even got you're picture in the paper."
"Well we all try to do our little part."
"Yes well speaking of your little part.....you must take direct action....this piddling little protest
is ludicrous....you might as well interupt the acceptance speech of a teenage shitkicker for all the good it will do."
"But Selina we must do what we can."
"You have to do more Trey if you want my approval. You must take it into your hands. Here use this. It will help you take it into your hands."
"......................................"
"Trey.....Trey.....what's the matter......I think you might end up protesting too much...ha, ha.ha, ha."

2 comments:

Penny said...

Posted at 6:20 and Trey STILL isn't back?

Oh my.

TMink said...

I am back! Just the wife and two of the kids have the flu and I am busier than Charlie Gibson trying to catch up on the real news.

Man, how old is Julie in that photo? 20?

Wow.

Trey